Search found 77 matches

by PMM
15 May 2024, 23:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lorenzo Sibona death registration
Replies: 2
Views: 456

Re: Lorenzo Sibona death registration

Thank you
by PMM
12 May 2024, 18:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lorenzo Sibona death registration
Replies: 2
Views: 456

Lorenzo Sibona death registration

Hello,
I have the death registration for Lorenzo Sibona-1877-1918. I believe it states that he was a soldier. Can someone please help with translation? Thank you!

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 58/5gjo6GK
by PMM
01 Mar 2024, 00:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Replies: 18
Views: 2327

Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)

Thank you for all of your help :)
by PMM
29 Feb 2024, 22:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Replies: 18
Views: 2327

Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)

Can you please help me with the death record for Felicita Carbonero(i). I believe it states she is the daughter of Giovanni Carbonero and Rosa Torchio. Widow of Martino Barbero. Trying to figure out if she is a sibling of Luigia, Lucia , Caroline and Carmelita Carbonero(i). Thank you for the help ...
by PMM
25 Feb 2024, 23:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Replies: 18
Views: 2327

Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)

Can you please translate Angela Clementina Sibona-Thank you!



https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
by PMM
18 Feb 2024, 21:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Replies: 18
Views: 2327

Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)

Thank you. Can you tell me where Luigia resided? I can't read what was written. Thanks!
by PMM
18 Feb 2024, 02:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Replies: 18
Views: 2327

Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)

Thank you for searching. I found the marriage rec. for Vincenzo Sibona. His parents were Federico( I believe that's what the rec. states) Sibona and Luigia Carbonero. Can you tell me where Luigia was born? I can't read the writing. I believe this Luigia is Lucia and Carmelita's sister ...
by PMM
17 Feb 2024, 16:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Replies: 18
Views: 2327

Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)

Giovanni Carbonero/Rosa Torchio birth abt 1830-Death- Cuneo, Govone. Carmelita Carbonero/Luigia Carbonero-abt 1850(not sure)Federico Sibona-(?). Lucia Carbonero-1853-1933,Vincenzo Motta-1851-1932(Tonco)
by PMM
17 Feb 2024, 15:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Replies: 18
Views: 2327

Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)

I am looking for any information for Carmelita Carbonero and Luigia Carbonero-parents-Giovanni Carbonero(SanMartino Colcavaso) and Rosa Torchio (Revigliasco,Asti).I believe Luigia was married to Federico Sibona. Lucia Carbonero(sister) was married to Vincenzo Motta. Thank you!
by PMM
07 Feb 2024, 01:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record
Replies: 4
Views: 1490

Re: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record

I could not find anything either. Her sister is Lucia Carbonero,(born in Revigliasco )married to Vincenzo Motta. I believe Luigia (poss. married to Federico Sibona)and Carmelita Carbonero are her sisters.
by PMM
04 Feb 2024, 23:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record
Replies: 4
Views: 1490

Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record

Hello,
I am searching for Caroline Carbonero's marriage registration and am unable to find it on Ancestry(1857-1926). Her death registration states she is the widow of Giuseppe Francone(?). Thank you!



https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/collections/1551/images/ITCM_a069_000Dt19021939-00740?pId ...
by PMM
30 Mar 2023, 23:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lucia Carbonero(i) marriage record
Replies: 2
Views: 465

Re: Lucia Carbonero(i) marriage record

Thank you!