Hello....
My Grandfather Francesco was born in Bia e Latina. Is that where your father is from?
I was able to connect with someone from that village and he helped me get copies of many records.
If your father has more information regarding him or his family I'd greatly appreciate hearing from you ...
Search found 25 matches
- 15 Feb 2010, 01:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Grandfather Francisco Antonio Cunti
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10808
- 14 Feb 2008, 05:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of a letter
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8699
Re: Translation of a letter
Gabfsa,
Thank you. Your help and time was deeply appreciated.
The professor has helped me so much over the years finding and sending me documents regarding my family. I would like to send him some money to help fund his book. How would you advise I do this? Check, money order, bank draft?
Thank ...
Thank you. Your help and time was deeply appreciated.
The professor has helped me so much over the years finding and sending me documents regarding my family. I would like to send him some money to help fund his book. How would you advise I do this? Check, money order, bank draft?
Thank ...
- 09 Feb 2008, 22:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of a letter
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8699
Translation of a letter
Hi,
Could someone translate the following letter:
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
KEK
Gentile Signora,
spero che questa mia lettera la trovi in ottima salute.
Scrivo dopo qualche anno di silenzio per comunicarle due notizie che, sono convinto, saranno di suo interesse.
Sono riuscito ad ...
Could someone translate the following letter:
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
KEK
Gentile Signora,
spero che questa mia lettera la trovi in ottima salute.
Scrivo dopo qualche anno di silenzio per comunicarle due notizie che, sono convinto, saranno di suo interesse.
Sono riuscito ad ...
- 24 Sep 2003, 22:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Book translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8117
- 24 Sep 2003, 21:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Book translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8117
Book translation
Hello, could use some help. I don't need this translated word for word but I would like to know some of what is written. I know both these children died in a cholera epidemic two years before my grandfather was born. They are from the same village and they have the same last name as my grandfather ...
- 14 Aug 2003, 17:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help Please!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29694
Received Information
I am so exicted. I received a second letter from the Professor in Baia e Latina. He sent infomation about my great-grandfather, great-grandmother, and grandfather. Plus two books he has personally written about the history of Baia e Latina.
All of this is in Italian, but I was able to find someone ...
All of this is in Italian, but I was able to find someone ...
- 06 Aug 2003, 18:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NARDI
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10083
- 02 Aug 2003, 06:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Clarification
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9235
- 02 Aug 2003, 03:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Clarification
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9235
- 01 Aug 2003, 03:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Clarification
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9235
Clarification
Hi!
Just heard from a cousin that she is sure our grandfather came from Conserta Baia Satena
I had thought Conserta Baia Latina
Can you tell me if these two place are near each other or are they one in the same.
To refresh your memory a little my grandfather is Francesco Antonio Cunti.
Thanks ...
Just heard from a cousin that she is sure our grandfather came from Conserta Baia Satena
I had thought Conserta Baia Latina
Can you tell me if these two place are near each other or are they one in the same.
To refresh your memory a little my grandfather is Francesco Antonio Cunti.
Thanks ...
- 29 Jul 2003, 06:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeFazio/Fazio Family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7448
- 13 Jul 2003, 06:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help Please!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29694
Thanks!
Maurizio,
Letters will go out tomorrow. I will let you know how it all turns out.
KEK
Letters will go out tomorrow. I will let you know how it all turns out.
KEK
- 12 Jul 2003, 16:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help Please!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29694
Hi! Maurizio
Ok....
If I understand you correctly I write my response in English and add your piece in Italian on a separate piece of stationary.
Oh, I forgot.....should I offer to send money for information? I want to do the right thing and don't want to offend him.
I am so grateful for your continued ...
If I understand you correctly I write my response in English and add your piece in Italian on a separate piece of stationary.
Oh, I forgot.....should I offer to send money for information? I want to do the right thing and don't want to offend him.
I am so grateful for your continued ...
- 12 Jul 2003, 03:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help Please!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29694
Yea Maurizio!!!
Thank You soooooooooo much!!!!!
I will write back to this professor and tell him I am interested.
Do you think it would be OK if I wrote to him in English? Sure would love to give it a try. Or do you think that would not be a good idea??
Maurizio, you can't imagine how excited I am. My Dad is 86 ...
I will write back to this professor and tell him I am interested.
Do you think it would be OK if I wrote to him in English? Sure would love to give it a try. Or do you think that would not be a good idea??
Maurizio, you can't imagine how excited I am. My Dad is 86 ...
- 11 Jul 2003, 07:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help Please!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 29694
Help !! Received a Letter today
I think Luigi Cunti gave his letter to Professor Simeone Veccia.
Il Signor Luigi Cunti di Baia e Latina, a cui Lei si e rivolta per avere notizie sulla Sua famiglia mi ha pregato di sodisfare, nei limiti del possibile, la Sua richiesta.
There is a paragraph that my grandfather's name is listed and ...
Il Signor Luigi Cunti di Baia e Latina, a cui Lei si e rivolta per avere notizie sulla Sua famiglia mi ha pregato di sodisfare, nei limiti del possibile, la Sua richiesta.
There is a paragraph that my grandfather's name is listed and ...