Search found 3 matches
- 07 Feb 2019, 18:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Russo family from Panni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1360
Re: Russo family from Panni
Thank you both. I actually found out there is a Family History Center in the next town over from me thanks to that link. I just thought the only place you could view records was Utah for some reason.
- 03 Feb 2019, 05:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Panni - Surnames De Cotiis & Cotoia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6484
Re: Panni - Surnames De Cotiis & Cotoia
Hi there,
I believe that I may he descended from Maria De Cotiis b. 1829 who married Giuseppe Russo b. 1893. I think their son Vito Antonio Russo from Panni was my great great grandfather. Do you know if this is the same family?
Alana Rodriguez
I believe that I may he descended from Maria De Cotiis b. 1829 who married Giuseppe Russo b. 1893. I think their son Vito Antonio Russo from Panni was my great great grandfather. Do you know if this is the same family?
Alana Rodriguez
- 03 Feb 2019, 04:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Russo family from Panni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1360
Russo family from Panni
My great grandfather Francesco Russo was born in Panni in 1891 and came to America on on the USS Roma in 1903. His younger brothers Celestine, Severio, and Giuseppe came to the States in the years to follow. The brothers lived in Providence, RI and Newton, MA. Saverio’s wedding record lists his ...