Hi all, tomorrow morning we take the plane and go to Trapani, Sicily, where to spend a week with family during Xmas time, I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I hope the birth of Jesus will make your dreams come true
Hugs to everyone
Riccardo
Oh what beautiful images and blessings everyone has posted! I also want to wish everyone all the best for the holidays. Riccardo..have a safe trip.
suanj,
Your picture is so pretty. We had a major snow storm here today and it doesn't look as nice outside as it does on your picture. Now the fun starts...more shoveling.
hello, to all, have a very merry christmas and a happy new year from here in england. i would like to thank you all for your help and kindness this past year, best wishes and take care, seasons greetings, from john
There has been a strong custom in Italy that determines how children are named: The first male is named after his paternal grandfather.The second male is named after his maternal grandfather.The first female is named after her paternal grandmother.The second female is named after her maternal grandm...