Hi all, tomorrow morning we take the plane and go to Trapani, Sicily, where to spend a week with family during Xmas time, I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I hope the birth of Jesus will make your dreams come true
Hugs to everyone
Riccardo
Oh what beautiful images and blessings everyone has posted! I also want to wish everyone all the best for the holidays. Riccardo..have a safe trip.
suanj,
Your picture is so pretty. We had a major snow storm here today and it doesn't look as nice outside as it does on your picture. Now the fun starts...more shoveling.
hello, to all, have a very merry christmas and a happy new year from here in england. i would like to thank you all for your help and kindness this past year, best wishes and take care, seasons greetings, from john
Investigative and genealogical research pertaining to adopted ancestors or those ancestors born outside marriage presents particular challenges. While each case is unique, certain generalities can be considered based upon the nature of social conditions, as well as available records. For the most pa...