Hi all, tomorrow morning we take the plane and go to Trapani, Sicily, where to spend a week with family during Xmas time, I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I hope the birth of Jesus will make your dreams come true
Hugs to everyone
Riccardo
Oh what beautiful images and blessings everyone has posted! I also want to wish everyone all the best for the holidays. Riccardo..have a safe trip.
suanj,
Your picture is so pretty. We had a major snow storm here today and it doesn't look as nice outside as it does on your picture. Now the fun starts...more shoveling.
hello, to all, have a very merry christmas and a happy new year from here in england. i would like to thank you all for your help and kindness this past year, best wishes and take care, seasons greetings, from john
Ever since I was a little boy, my dad would show me my great grandfather's card, and tell me that he was a count in Italy. I was always intrigued by that, but never really thought about asking my grandmother questions, or anyone else for that matter. About ten years ago, as more and more information...