Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I have 2 request letters here I am ready to mail out. The problem is I wanted to include IRC's with the letters. I have gone to my local post office and they gave me international postage stamps but when I asked for IRC's to include for return postage they said they have not seen those in years.
I was told that I can include the international stamps for them to use as return postage.....is this true? If not how do I get IRC's??
Also how many would I include? stamps or IRC's?
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...