Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I have 2 request letters here I am ready to mail out. The problem is I wanted to include IRC's with the letters. I have gone to my local post office and they gave me international postage stamps but when I asked for IRC's to include for return postage they said they have not seen those in years.
I was told that I can include the international stamps for them to use as return postage.....is this true? If not how do I get IRC's??
Also how many would I include? stamps or IRC's?
An Italian novel for kids called "La Freccia Azzurra" (The Blue Arrow) says that all the children in the world wait for Christmas Eve to get presents from Santa Clause, but Italian kids are the luckiest in the world because they get presents again on the 6th of January by the Befana. Who is the Befa...