Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I have 2 request letters here I am ready to mail out. The problem is I wanted to include IRC's with the letters. I have gone to my local post office and they gave me international postage stamps but when I asked for IRC's to include for return postage they said they have not seen those in years.
I was told that I can include the international stamps for them to use as return postage.....is this true? If not how do I get IRC's??
Also how many would I include? stamps or IRC's?
As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians. The earlies...