Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I have 2 request letters here I am ready to mail out. The problem is I wanted to include IRC's with the letters. I have gone to my local post office and they gave me international postage stamps but when I asked for IRC's to include for return postage they said they have not seen those in years.
I was told that I can include the international stamps for them to use as return postage.....is this true? If not how do I get IRC's??
Also how many would I include? stamps or IRC's?
Nowadays, very few Italian actors are able to emerge on the world cinema scene. Until a few decades ago it was different, but we talk about the age of the young Cinecittà, where it was not unusual to meet world-famous directors who set their stories which became known all over the world in those stu...