Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Maria Giuseppa Ianniello has Giovanni and Giovanna as parents and they are in my family tree. Your help in translating the particulars would be appreciated.
This is a group of Ianniello's that are probably related to my grandfather, however, they are in my tree by way of another marriage. I wonder when, or if, I will find the link.
Thank you,
28 Nov 1885
groom Agostino Busico 27, farmer, son of Gaetano and of the deceased Pascale Arvaldi
bride Maria Giuseppa Janniello 24, farmer daughter of Giovanni and Giovanna Falcone
all the above mentioned people were born and living in Santa Maria Capua Vetere
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...