Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am starting to see this name in my records, and cannot decipher the mother's name here in this Rolle Record. Can I get just her exact name.
thanks
Paul
I am thinking that it could be an F, G or some kind of J. However the F probably fits better.
Thanks
I am waiting to hear from Luca who always is the final answer for me.
Paul
Ok, so in the next record, Gros, the father's name appears to start with the same letter. I cannot find it in any of my alphabet charts. So add his name to the translation.
Paul
In its most general sense, the term genealogy refers to the study of family history, while encompassing such related fields as ethnology, onomatology and --in rather few cases-- heraldry. It is important to bear in mind that genealogy forms part of the framework of general history. The best genealog...