Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Hi there. I'm just starting out with this project. I have no idea where to begin. I've decided to trace my given name. I can go back to the birth of my great-grandfather in 1865 in Sciacca, and I do have his parents' names. Unfortunately, the last person who may have had more info just passed away.
Are you looking to go further back than 1865? Or are you looking for more recent information, since you speak of a deceased relative who may have had more information?
Do you have a subscription to Ancestry.com? If so, you can access many of the Italian records through their website. You have your great great grandparents names, so it may help find your great grandpa's siblings.
Italians have not invented coffee, yet the passion they have for it makes the rest of world believe they discovered it. Around the end of the sixteen century, it was Venice where coffee was first introduced. Thanks to its trade relationship with the Eastern countries. Initially, coffee was considere...