Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Quite a long time ago someone posted a link/ name of a web site that gave the English translation of standard typewritten parts on the Italian birth, death and marriage acts.
Praying that someone out there has a better memory than me
Grateful for any ideas
Emmy
Yes Tessa
Bookmarks are wonderful and I'm sure I bookmarked what I was looking for but like everything else I put in safe places they're soooo safe when I need them I cant find them
Never-the-less even with bookmarks -I still think your quick reply could be a record breaker!!
Emmy
Which conditions may have an effect - positive or negative - on your Italian family history project. The following insights, based on many years of experience in Italy, pertain to factors that have very little to do with Italian genealogy per se, but involve vast cultural differences that influence ...