Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am translating my many documents with reasonable success. However, I am still finding the marriage annotations sometimes very difficult.
I have Luigi Ricciardi's birth act. I believe I have the 2 marriage annotations translated correctly except I can't figure out his second wife's surname. Would someone be kind enough to translate these 2 marriages for me?
Thank you
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Italians have a long and deep-rooted tradition of beliefs about luck and things that give either good or bad luck. In Italy there are colloquial names for bad luck. Think of:"sfiga" or "jella" (read it as "yella), but the most scary thing for millions of Italians is "Il Malocchio", which translate ...