Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am translating my many documents with reasonable success. However, I am still finding the marriage annotations sometimes very difficult.
I have Luigi Ricciardi's birth act. I believe I have the 2 marriage annotations translated correctly except I can't figure out his second wife's surname. Would someone be kind enough to translate these 2 marriages for me?
Thank you
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Giovanni Caboto, son of Giulio, was born in Gaeta, Italy, around 1451 AD. After the Aragonese defeated the Angevins in 1461, his family took refuge in Venice where the young Giovanni grew up, got married to Mattea about 1870 and had three children: Ludovico, Sebastiano, and Sancto. His dream was to ...