Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
The surname does not currently exist in SMCV, but does exist in Capua and in Caserta province. There are three with the surname in the phonebook for that area.
Jim
I know that that is a surname in your town, but I don't see a letter m in the name at all. You, of course, know the surnames in your town better than I do, but I'm going out on a limb this time with my choice.
Peg
The greatest exodus of modern history has been that of the Italians. Since 1861, more than twenty-four million departures have been recorded. In the space of just over a century a number almost equivalent to the amount of the population at the time of the unification of Italy emigrated abroad. It wa...