Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
The surname does not currently exist in SMCV, but does exist in Capua and in Caserta province. There are three with the surname in the phonebook for that area.
Jim
I know that that is a surname in your town, but I don't see a letter m in the name at all. You, of course, know the surnames in your town better than I do, but I'm going out on a limb this time with my choice.
Peg
My mom and dad came from two very different classes of Italian society. Dad's mom came from a very aristocrat family and mom's came from farmers and agricultural workers. When my mom's parents came to the US, they left their oldest son Giovanni in the care of my maternal grandmother's parents. I hea...