Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Jim
I hope T has better luck with the month of the marriage, as I have no idea what it is. The day is obviously the 12th and the year is 1909, record #67. Marriage took place in SMCV. I believe the groom is Antonio Giannetti.
Peg
1877 on the 13 day of september appeared sebastiano di lorenzo age 50 occupation farmer, lives in town of santa maria capua vetere, born to wife's name maria giuseppa vanucci age 35 his wife presented a female girl named maria carmela
the wedding info says june 12 1909 matromonio in santa maria Capua vetere de lorenzo and antonio gianetti
The greatest exodus of modern history has been that of the Italians. Since 1861, more than twenty-four million departures have been recorded. In the space of just over a century a number almost equivalent to the amount of the population at the time of the unification of Italy emigrated abroad. It wa...