Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
I have to admit that I am having trouble seeing those letters. Should I flip a coin?
Your help is very much appreciated.
I went with Barbato because what you may see as a "v" looks like it could be an "r" and a lowercase "b" that begins with a right to left loop at the top. I think the bottom of the "b" has some faded ink which makes it harder to see.
During the mass emigration from Italy during the century between 1876 to 1976, the U.S. was the largest single recipient of Italian immigrants in the world. However, their impact was not as great as countries like Argentina and Brazil. That was due to the fact that hundreds of thousands of immigrant...