Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
I have to admit that I am having trouble seeing those letters. Should I flip a coin?
Your help is very much appreciated.
I went with Barbato because what you may see as a "v" looks like it could be an "r" and a lowercase "b" that begins with a right to left loop at the top. I think the bottom of the "b" has some faded ink which makes it harder to see.
In Italy Christmas is usually dedicated to family, while New Year's eve is spend to have fun and celebrate with friends. The most common tradition for New Year's Eve it's called "Veglione" that literally means "The Big Stay Awake". A Veglione is usually organized in restaurants, hotels or clubs and...