Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Unfortunately the civil records don't go to that year.
However, if time permits, I may try to find it when I visit S.M. in 7 weeks. I will only be there for a short day. I am getting anxious.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
I sure hope to. I have already had a set back.
We will be on a Med cruise and a 12-hour stop was scheduled for Naples. I made arrangements for the relatively short trip to S.M. for my visit.
The cruise Co. has since notified us that we will now be docking in Salerno. This has tacked on about 2 hours of land travel and reduced the time to be spent in S.M.
However, I still expect it to be an exciting visit, just shorter.
Thank you, T.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...