Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Thanks so much Tessa! My uncle said that Giacomo was Jack, but when I looked it up it said James, thanks!!
And yes, that is great info too, Vito Leonardo. He ha been making trouble for me today(LOL). After he came to America he changed his name to Victor. Then I saw a Vito Manzari as a young boy in. My grandmothers wedding, thought it was this Vito you just gave me info on, but I was wrong, Uncle a Jack ( Giacomo ) had a son named Vito Manzari and that was him as ring bearer. so many Vito's Laura's etc. thanks you again, this is wonderful
I
In its most general sense, the term genealogy refers to the study of family history, while encompassing such related fields as ethnology, onomatology and --in rather few cases-- heraldry. It is important to bear in mind that genealogy forms part of the framework of general history. The best genealog...