Hello,
I've discovered the following civil record (see link below) which I believe relates to my 3rd great-grandfather, Giuseppe Cosenza [or Cosenzo] of Positano Italy. He was a sailor in Positano, born about 1803. I'm wondering if this is a record of his death, although it was classified under records labeled "Diversi." I would be most grateful for any assistance in translating this document. Grazie!
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
1838 Positano Death (?) Record Giuseppe Cosenza
Re: 1838 Positano Death (?) Record Giuseppe Cosenza
Giuseppe di Cosenza/Cosenzo mentioned on this record was the Mayor of Cetara Commune, Salerno's province, who stated the Death of Pietro Parlati 77 old, proprietor, husband of Maria Rosa Cinque of Positano. The Death record was sent also in the Commune of Positano, for the transcription.
best regards,
suanj
best regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: 1838 Positano Death (?) Record Giuseppe Cosenza
Sorry for the delayed reply. I appreciate your help very much!

