Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
PMM
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 77
Joined: 24 Mar 2013, 23:27

Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record

Post by PMM »

Hello,
I am searching for Caroline Carbonero's marriage registration and am unable to find it on Ancestry(1857-1926). Her death registration states she is the widow of Giuseppe Francone(?). Thank you!



https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/co ... Id=1186306
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record

Post by Tessa78 »

I did an extensive search for a marriage record in Tonco but did not find her. In fact, I did not find the surname Francone at all.

Looking again at her death act, it states that her deceased parents lived in Govone, so I checked there as well. No luck.

Tried finding children of the couple... nothing.

Can you provide any additional information?

T.
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record

Post by darkerhorse »

Can you post the actual document?
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record

Post by Tessa78 »

The link above is to the original document.

Here is the image..
Image

T.
PMM
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 77
Joined: 24 Mar 2013, 23:27

Re: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record

Post by PMM »

I could not find anything either. Her sister is Lucia Carbonero,(born in Revigliasco )married to Vincenzo Motta. I believe Luigia (poss. married to Federico Sibona)and Carmelita Carbonero are her sisters.
Post Reply