Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Hello everyone, I am looking for a photo of the ship that my grandfather came to America aboard. I was able to see what it looks like on the Ellis Island web site, but was wondering if there was any other phots out there of the ship call PERUGIA.
I had gotten 1 of those photos from ellis island and it is really nice. It came with the whole manifest that I have framed and did the same for my grandfather for christmas to show his mom and dad and aunt and uncle on the list it is really cool to have.
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...