Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Jim
I have never seen that in any record before, so I really don't know if it means he was a ward of the state or what it means. The name for the father of Scipione is blank.
Peg
Jim
I'm not referring to the number of pages in a birth act. I'm referring to the records in any given year being divided into a Part I and a Part II. Part II would have records for foundlings, etc.
Peg
I make it a point to read all of the names in Part 2 in case there is something of interest. It sounds like you think that is likely where I will find it.
Thank you for the insight.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Nowadays, very few Italian actors are able to emerge on the world cinema scene. Until a few decades ago it was different, but we talk about the age of the young Cinecittà, where it was not unusual to meet world-famous directors who set their stories which became known all over the world in those stu...