Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I have a death record from 1841 of my paternal line's grandpa's great grandfather.
I need some help reading his parents on here (in the bottom paragraph). I think it says his father is Civiaco; is that an actual name? And it looks like his mother's name was Guarqia Franisi? These would have been people from the 1700's in Avellino so I have no idea what sorts of names were common back then. Any help would be appreciated!
Which conditions may have an effect - positive or negative - on your Italian family history project. The following insights, based on many years of experience in Italy, pertain to factors that have very little to do with Italian genealogy per se, but involve vast cultural differences that influence ...