Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I have the birth act for Simmaco di Nardo.
I am finding the marriage annotation confusing. The name of the groom in the marriage annotation does not look like Simmaco.
Also, I would like to look at the actual marriage document, but I can't read the date. I am assuming it occurred in S.M.
Any help, please.
Thank you
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
The notation does not give the grooms first name, just "di Nardo"
The date looks like 28 October 1907 (ficed typo on date)
An the word you may be seeing as the groom's first name looks to be the town of Casapulla, probably the place of marriage...
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...