Michelin e Furlanetto

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Michelin e Furlanetto

Post by suanj »

afmichel wrote:Peter and Suanj,

The postman delivered yesterday the Estratto dell´Atto di Nascita of my great grandfather. His name is Angelo Michielin and he was born in Motta di Livenza ( TV ) in december 5th 1887.
Thank you both very much.
Without your help I would never get it.
[]´s
Aldo
Aldo, I'm happy for you, really the exact surname is MICHIelin! very good, for you, many happy for you!! Motta di livenza are very near Meduna di livenza.. is good make all test in all probable commons of Treviso province, now you are positive reply, is wonderful!!! best wishes Aldo, Raffaella
afmichel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by afmichel »

Hey, Peter and Raffaella,

The Arquivo Nacional located in Rio de Janeiro have all the info about immigrants here in Brazil, those info was given by the own immigrants in order to make their foreign ID in the WW2, so I received all the forms written by my bisnonno, where he says that the real name of the ship is France Marselhe, not only France...i hope this can be usefull to help another people ( both the Arquivo Nacional of Rio de Janeiro and the France Marselhe )

see you soon,
Aldo
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

That is great news since the french line website can be accessed and may be helpful in this regard. Peter
wesleycd

Post by wesleycd »

Oi, PESSOAL! MEU BISAVO Se chamava VITORIO BANDEIRA,E MEU TATARAVO, CEZARIO BANDEIRA, MAS TENHO QUASE CERTEZA QUE ESTES NAO SAO OS SOBRENOMES VERDADEIROS. MAS TBM NAO SEI SE É BANDIERA , OU BANDERA. SE ALGUEM SOUBER ALGUMA INFO, OBRIGADO
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

wesleycd wrote:Oi, PESSOAL! MEU BISAVO Se chamava VITORIO BANDEIRA,E MEU TATARAVO, CEZARIO BANDEIRA, MAS TENHO QUASE CERTEZA QUE ESTES NAO SAO OS SOBRENOMES VERDADEIROS. MAS TBM NAO SEI SE É BANDIERA , OU BANDERA. SE ALGUEM SOUBER ALGUMA INFO, OBRIGADO
This don't is just topic, and also your question is very incomplete.
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH