Anyone researching the Palermo family from Tripi,Messina, Sicily? His name is Guiseppi (Joseph),His wife's name is Fortunata. They had a daughter Augustina born in 1886 and emmergrated to the USA in 1912 to get married. Her husband was Michele Abramo (my grandfather).
Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Mike
Palermo Family
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Palermo Family
Agostina Palermo was born in Tripi, Borgo Carate, on July 10 1886 at 8:09AM, to Giuseppe aged 40, day laborer, and to Fortunata Cxxxx (I'm sorry but I can't read her surname) aged 40, heavy laborer.
Agostina had a twin sister, named Carmela, born at 8:11AM
The two births were recorded at the town hall on the 11th of July.
FamilySearch holds their birth records at: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... c=14215817
Agostina had a twin sister, named Carmela, born at 8:11AM
The two births were recorded at the town hall on the 11th of July.
FamilySearch holds their birth records at: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... c=14215817
Re: Palermo Family
Looks like "Casimo/Cosimo" to meliviomoreno wrote:Agostina Palermo was born in Tripi, Borgo Carate, on July 10 1886 at 8:09AM, to Giuseppe aged 40, day laborer, and to Fortunata Cxxxx (I'm sorry but I can't read her surname) aged 40, heavy laborer.
Agostina had a twin sister, named Carmela, born at 8:11AM
The two births were recorded at the town hall on the 11th of July.
FamilySearch holds their birth records at: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... c=14215817
T.
-
MikeIAbramo
- Newbie

- Posts: 23
- Joined: 26 Mar 2012, 21:02
Re: Palermo Family
I had her last name as Casino
Thanks the Info.
Mike
Thanks the Info.
Mike
-
MikeIAbramo
- Newbie

- Posts: 23
- Joined: 26 Mar 2012, 21:02
Re: Palermo Family
What kind of work would a Laborer and A Heavy Laborer perform?
Mike
Mike
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Palermo Family
I believe they would both help in farm work.