Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Hello I hope someone can help me. I found one of my uncle's and my ggrandfather on the ellis island site and they say on their passenger list that they left a mother in itlay. I am haveing trouble reading what they wrote down for her name. If someone can help me I would really appreciate it. My ggrandfather's passener list is listed under Veneziano, Broccia Gppe. and his brother is listed under Veneziano, Calogero.
Thanks alot,
HVeneziano
HVeneziano wrote:Hello I hope someone can help me. I found one of my uncle's and my ggrandfather on the ellis island site and they say on their passenger list that they left a mother in itlay. I am haveing trouble reading what they wrote down for her name. If someone can help me I would really appreciate it. My ggrandfather's passener list is listed under Veneziano, Broccia Gppe. and his brother is listed under Veneziano, Calogero.
Thanks alot,
HVeneziano
It's said Italy was a country of Saints, poets and navigators. There's no more trace of the poets and navigators but, fortunately, there are traces of the Saints. All the Italian towns are voted to a Saint and one of these is San Gennaro, well-known for his miracle. Who was San Gennaro? San Gennaro ...