Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Hello I hope someone can help me. I found one of my uncle's and my ggrandfather on the ellis island site and they say on their passenger list that they left a mother in itlay. I am haveing trouble reading what they wrote down for her name. If someone can help me I would really appreciate it. My ggrandfather's passener list is listed under Veneziano, Broccia Gppe. and his brother is listed under Veneziano, Calogero.
Thanks alot,
HVeneziano
HVeneziano wrote:Hello I hope someone can help me. I found one of my uncle's and my ggrandfather on the ellis island site and they say on their passenger list that they left a mother in itlay. I am haveing trouble reading what they wrote down for her name. If someone can help me I would really appreciate it. My ggrandfather's passener list is listed under Veneziano, Broccia Gppe. and his brother is listed under Veneziano, Calogero.
Thanks alot,
HVeneziano
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...