Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Hello I hope someone can help me. I found one of my uncle's and my ggrandfather on the ellis island site and they say on their passenger list that they left a mother in itlay. I am haveing trouble reading what they wrote down for her name. If someone can help me I would really appreciate it. My ggrandfather's passener list is listed under Veneziano, Broccia Gppe. and his brother is listed under Veneziano, Calogero.
Thanks alot,
HVeneziano
HVeneziano wrote:Hello I hope someone can help me. I found one of my uncle's and my ggrandfather on the ellis island site and they say on their passenger list that they left a mother in itlay. I am haveing trouble reading what they wrote down for her name. If someone can help me I would really appreciate it. My ggrandfather's passener list is listed under Veneziano, Broccia Gppe. and his brother is listed under Veneziano, Calogero.
Thanks alot,
HVeneziano
The legal requirements for recognition of Italian citizenship claims made by persons born abroad, but whose births were never registered with an Italian consular agency, vary considerably according to particular circumstances, and also depend upon existing treaties between the Italian Republic and v...