Search found 51 matches
- 10 Dec 2023, 05:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carfora
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1452
Re: Carfora
Thank you 
- 06 Dec 2023, 20:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carfora
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1452
Re: Carfora
Is Domenico of Tomaso Maria Carforas father? Sorry, I cant quite read the link
- 05 Dec 2023, 19:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carfora
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1452
Re: Carfora
Thank you-but that isn't them.
I have Domenico and Maria Luigi's information. I am looking for her parents who are also named Domenico and Maria Carmina. I am looking for their birth information-but thank you
I have Domenico and Maria Luigi's information. I am looking for her parents who are also named Domenico and Maria Carmina. I am looking for their birth information-but thank you
- 04 Dec 2023, 19:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carfora
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1452
Carfora
Hello
I am looking fro any information re: Domenico Carfora and his wife Maria Carmina Carfora.
I have the marriage record of their daughter Maria Luigia to Domenico De Caprio on July 16, 1882 but cannot find anything about either one of the them. Most likely from San Felice a Cancello.
Thank you!
I am looking fro any information re: Domenico Carfora and his wife Maria Carmina Carfora.
I have the marriage record of their daughter Maria Luigia to Domenico De Caprio on July 16, 1882 but cannot find anything about either one of the them. Most likely from San Felice a Cancello.
Thank you!
- 04 Nov 2023, 03:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Carmina De Lucia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 992
Re: Maria Carmina De Lucia
Yes! Antonio and Angela were the parents of Domenico...thank you for the help. We try to do alot of the family tree without asking too much but sometimes need help. I appreciate you taking the time to respond
- 01 Nov 2023, 01:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Carmina De Lucia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 992
Re: Maria Carmina De Lucia
No I dont have anymore information.
I have Domenico Di Lucias parents but nothing on Maria Carmina (b. about 1870) No parents...so maybe tis is the end of that information line.
thank you
I have Domenico Di Lucias parents but nothing on Maria Carmina (b. about 1870) No parents...so maybe tis is the end of that information line.
thank you
- 01 Nov 2023, 01:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Carmina De Lucia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 992
Re: Maria Carmina De Lucia
let me try again
- 31 Oct 2023, 18:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maria Carmina De Lucia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 992
Maria Carmina De Lucia
Hello
Still trying to find information on Maria Carmina Di Lucia.
Married to Domencio Di Lucia b. 1840. I believe she was much younger.
They had a daughter, Rachela. B May 30, 1894. She was most likely born in San Felice a Cancello.
I am looking for her maiden name and the name of her parents ...
Still trying to find information on Maria Carmina Di Lucia.
Married to Domencio Di Lucia b. 1840. I believe she was much younger.
They had a daughter, Rachela. B May 30, 1894. She was most likely born in San Felice a Cancello.
I am looking for her maiden name and the name of her parents ...
- 29 Oct 2023, 22:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: caprio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 599
Re: caprio
Well Rachela is my fathers great grandmother so we thought we knew who her parents were and then it was confirmed here by a great helper. We know Domenico line but cant find anything on Maria Carmina...except Rachelas immigration papers listed Carmina as her contact in the old country. I just dont ...
- 28 Oct 2023, 23:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: caprio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 599
caprio
Hello
I'm looking for the parents of Maria Carmina di Lucia. DiLucia is her married name and her husband is Domenico Di Lucia 1840. Child Rachela 1894.
Also looking for the mother of Giuseppe Di Caprio b. 1828 in San Maria a Vico. His father I believe is Nicola Di Caprio possibly B date-1800 ...
I'm looking for the parents of Maria Carmina di Lucia. DiLucia is her married name and her husband is Domenico Di Lucia 1840. Child Rachela 1894.
Also looking for the mother of Giuseppe Di Caprio b. 1828 in San Maria a Vico. His father I believe is Nicola Di Caprio possibly B date-1800 ...
- 25 Oct 2023, 03:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Lucia/Biodello again
- Replies: 2
- Views: 461
Re: Di Lucia/Biodello again
That is great! That confirms our information and can be added to the tree. I appreciate the clarity re: the mother-very helpful!
- 24 Oct 2023, 19:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Lucia/Biodello again
- Replies: 2
- Views: 461
Di Lucia/Biodello again
Hello
I am trying to confirm parents of 2 people-and I have gotten a great response from here but see another marriage record with different names.
First question-is Antonio Natale di Lucia the same as Antonio Di Lucia? (1804-1859 about)
I have his father as Andrea di Lucia (b about 1775)
His ...
I am trying to confirm parents of 2 people-and I have gotten a great response from here but see another marriage record with different names.
First question-is Antonio Natale di Lucia the same as Antonio Di Lucia? (1804-1859 about)
I have his father as Andrea di Lucia (b about 1775)
His ...
- 22 Oct 2023, 01:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: sagnelli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 827
Re: sagnelli
Yes, I see. I am following the daughter of Rosa Sagnelli and Angelantonio...Maria Francesca Ruotolo B. 1883 (as above) Still looking through records-I see nothing on Rosa as of yet...might just be the end of that line on the tree.
- 21 Oct 2023, 16:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: sagnelli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 827
Re: sagnelli
Ok, great!
- 21 Oct 2023, 14:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: sagnelli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 827
Re: sagnelli
Yes, I can't find any birth record for her...what would that mean?