I have recieved another answer via email to possible relatives,can someone please help with this one(translation) Please
ciao sono davide de rosa, qualche giorno mi è arrivata la tua lettera, purtroppo non conosco maria giuseppa de rosa e neanche' i miei parenti. l'unica persona che ti puo ...
Search found 11 matches
- 30 Oct 2007, 21:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6503
- 26 Oct 2007, 21:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6503
Translation Help!
I hope someone can help me translate this response letter and maybe write a reply back.
In riferimento alla sua lettera con la quale mi chiede notizie in merito ad una ns eventuale
parentela con la sua bisnonna Maria Giuseppa De Rosa, attualmente non ho effettuato nessuna ricerca
in merito, per ...
In riferimento alla sua lettera con la quale mi chiede notizie in merito ad una ns eventuale
parentela con la sua bisnonna Maria Giuseppa De Rosa, attualmente non ho effettuato nessuna ricerca
in merito, per ...
- 13 Aug 2007, 23:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Photo of SHip
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3724
Re: Photo of SHip
I had gotten 1 of those photos from ellis island and it is really nice. It came with the whole manifest that I have framed and did the same for my grandfather for christmas to show his mom and dad and aunt and uncle on the list it is really cool to have.
- 13 Aug 2005, 18:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Old Writing translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9557
Re: Old Writing translation
I didnt know they had results in Italy there. But he was born in Roccadaspide,italy. They do have a site online but it seems that it is still incomplete. Would this info be available at the comune???and how would I look for it when there???
- 13 Aug 2005, 16:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Old Writing translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9557
Re: Old Writing translation
Wow thank you both so much for helping with this. I know there is more to it but my cousin in Rome only sent a scanned copy of the act and that was all I could understand from the writing. When he comes here in December I will have the full document.
Also Suanj would you know how to find out if ...
Also Suanj would you know how to find out if ...
- 13 Aug 2005, 06:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Old Writing translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9557
Old Writing translation
If there is anyone who can possibly help with the translation of my great grandfathers birth act please!!!!!I will write it as it was written for me.
L'anno 1870, il giorno 15 del mese di giugno nella casa comunale dinnanzi a me e comparso Angelo Acito fu Pasquale di anni 40...
... domiciliato in ...
L'anno 1870, il giorno 15 del mese di giugno nella casa comunale dinnanzi a me e comparso Angelo Acito fu Pasquale di anni 40...
... domiciliato in ...
- 13 Mar 2005, 14:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Acito Response from italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3479
Re: Acito Response from italy
Actually I forgot to add the postage but so far I have only received an email response. But from the email it seems they are definite relatives for the gentlemans grandmother said at the time of my relative living in italy all the acito's lived in the same set of homes and were all family. From what ...
- 12 Mar 2005, 02:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Acito Response from italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3479
Acito Response from italy
Well my research took a turn for the better :D I recently sent a letter to the town of roccadaspide where my greatgreat grandfather is from. I sent the letter to the 7 acito's still living there.And I am pleased to say I recieved an e-mail response from one Acito who's grandson wrote to tell me we ...
- 23 Jan 2005, 17:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
- Replies: 136
- Views: 120619
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
I am very intrested in this service, please let me know if it is yet available. i would like to get as much info as possible before my trip to italy this year.
- 17 Jan 2005, 19:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Acito
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7398
Re: Acito
Thank you for the quick replies, I will be sending the letters this week, I have read that sending postal coupons is a good idea, is this true??Also what part of Italia are you from suanj???
- 17 Jan 2005, 16:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Acito
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7398
Acito
Hey all I am trying to obtain as much info about my greatgrandfather and his father.His father is from a small town called Roccadaspide in the Campania region. I have searched the white pages and found about 10 people still living there with the same last name. A few months ago my grandmother ...