Search found 5 matches

by SheilaN
30 Sep 2008, 01:31
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: One more translation, please
Replies: 3
Views: 6468

Re: One more translation, please

Thank you Ada. I had both daughters, but not the son and now I have a verification of the parents' names too. Thank you so much. I have just come back to look at this site after a family emergency and I was so happy to have this information. What great news! It really makes for a good day.
by SheilaN
03 Sep 2008, 17:45
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: One more translation, please
Replies: 3
Views: 6468

One more translation, please

Would someone mind looking at one more document for me please. Maybe this is the one that actually gives me the information I am looking for. Thanks, Sheila

[URL=http://imageshack.us]Image[/
by SheilaN
02 Sep 2008, 18:12
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Can someone please help me with a translation?
Replies: 3
Views: 5728

Re: Can someone please help me with a translation?

Thank you so much, Ada! This is what I suspected, and though I am a little disappointed that the mother was not named, I am so happy to have the information confirmed. You have really solved a puzzle for me. Thanks again. Sheila
by SheilaN
28 Aug 2008, 19:42
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Can someone please help me with a translation?
Replies: 3
Views: 5728

Can someone please help me with a translation?

I cannot understand this part of a birth record that I found in a marriage file. Can anyone help me? Thanks - Sheila

Image

I hope this is enough for someone to locate the link.
by SheilaN
31 Jul 2008, 23:56
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation Help Please
Replies: 2
Views: 3954

Translation Help Please

Hi - I am having a lot of trouble translating a handwritten portion of a birth record. This portion is in the area where I usually am able to make out the mother's name, but I don't see a name within this paragraph. I suspect that the mother may have died, but I don't know what words to look for. On ...