Search found 241 matches

by demari18
20 May 2021, 10:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Adoption
Replies: 4
Views: 498

Re: Adoption

Thank you! Will definitely give it a try. I do have a company from Nova Scotia searching for his birth record. I used that company when I needed records for dual citizenship and they found the records I needed for the paternal side of the family. Again thank you! DeMari
by demari18
16 Apr 2021, 22:04

Re: Adoption

Thank you so much! Something I can get rid of as my husband has no family from Sicily. Would be interesting to know why money was sent but will let that go! I thank you for your help! DeMari
by demari18
16 Apr 2021, 20:27

Adoption

Greetings, I recently found the attached card in belongings while clearing out my husband's parents' home. Sadly, those parents have passed away so I can not get any answers to my questions and thought perhaps someone on Italian genealogy might have an idea about the card. The card was addressed to ...
by demari18
18 Feb 2021, 01:31
Topic: Domenic Antonio Cimino Birth???
Replies: 0
Views: 232

Domenic Antonio Cimino Birth???

Greetings! I have found records for a Domenic Antonio Cimino born 17 Dec 1826 in Marzano Appio to Nicola Cimino and Chiara Palumbo. I have a record that he died 12 Dec 1828 also in Marzano Appio at 2 years old. http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Caserta/Stato+civile+napol...
by demari18
12 Feb 2021, 23:39
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Tora vs Sora
Replies: 6
Views: 2257

Re: Tora vs Sora

Thank you so very much! I appreciate your response to my question. DeMari
by demari18
05 Feb 2021, 01:05
Topic: Where To Find Records For Messina Sicily
Views: 678

Re: Where To Find Records For Messina Sicily

Thank you for all the help. Will check out your suggestions! DeMari
by demari18
30 Jan 2021, 19:05

Re: Where To Find Records For Messina Sicily

Thank you so much for your help. Sadly, the years were limited and not years I needed for searching. Looks like I will be doing some letter writing to Sicily if I want more information. Thanks again! DeMari
by demari18
29 Jan 2021, 20:19

Where To Find Records For Messina Sicily

Greetings! Looking for how to find online records for Lingua Sicily. In particular a death record for Onofria Biviano who died 9 Nov 1909. Her husband was Simone Famularo. Thank you! DeMari
by demari18
29 Jan 2021, 17:54
Topic: Looking For A Church And An Occupation
Replies: 2
Views: 333

Re: Looking For A Church And An Occupation

Thank you ever so much! What an absolutely gorgeous church! Again thank you! I love adding the extra touches like the stradas the relatives lived on, occupations and the church where they married or were baptized. DeMari
by demari18
29 Jan 2021, 01:15
Topic: Looking For A Church And An Occupation
Replies: 2
Views: 333

Looking For A Church And An Occupation

Greetings! I have located the marriage record for Simone Famularo and Onofria Biviano. I can see they were married on November 26, 1859 and I am wondering what the name of the church is where they were married. I would also like to know the occupation of the bride Onofria. There is writing on the se...
by demari18
14 Jan 2021, 17:49

Thank you! So many questions we will never get the full answers to but luckily records do help us piece some things together. Stay safe! Demari
by demari18
12 Jan 2021, 17:31

Thank you! Does it make sense that the distance is so far from Sora to where they ended up in Marzano Appio? DeMari
by demari18
12 Jan 2021, 01:03

Tora vs Sora

Greetings! Wondering about the 2 places Tora and Sora. The relatives I am researching are from Marzano Appio. Tora is about 11 km from Marzano Appio and Sora is about 70 km from Marzano Appio. When you look at this record it seems that Giovanni Cimino died in Marzano Appio but was born in Tora and h...
by demari18
30 Dec 2020, 15:55
Topic: Marriage of Luigi Ferro
Replies: 7
Views: 738

Re: Marriage of Luigi Ferro

Thank you so much. I added your corrections to the template I made. Ever so grateful! DeMari
by demari18
30 Dec 2020, 03:37
Topic: Marriage of Luigi Ferro
Replies: 7
Views: 738

Re: Marriage of Luigi Ferro

Oh my goodness! How unbelievable that you did that for me. I will save it for a template. Thank you so very much! DeMari