by AngelaGrace56
Today, 04:53
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: town of birth
Replies: 9
Views: 135

Re: town of birth

Hi Donna

Bevilacqua is a name that appears in both Potenza and Matera, region of Basilicata. Are you able to post the full record?

Angela
by AngelaGrace56
Today, 04:49
Topic: Arcangiola Caruso document
Views: 121

Re: Arcangiola Caruso document

Thanks for the help so far, everyone. For reference here are the family's pages I made on Wikitree: Francescoantonio: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Dragone-15 Arcangola: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Caruso-311 (I was hoping the document listed the parents) The only Petruzzos I have are: https://ww...
by AngelaGrace56
Yesterday, 09:53

17 Jan 1814 Arcangiola Caruso (no age given), daughter of dec Carmine Antonio and dec ??? Nitto (?), wife of Francesco Antonio Dragone. The mother's given name looks like Catarina. Angela FYI: One of the men who reported the death was Savino Petruzzo, 35 yo, labourer, the son-in-law of the deceased...
by AngelaGrace56
Yesterday, 09:52

liviomoreno wrote:
Yesterday, 09:42
AngelaGrace56 wrote:
Yesterday, 09:38
liviomoreno wrote:
Yesterday, 07:52
17 Jan 1814
Arcangiola Caruso (no age given), daughter of dec Carmine Antonio and dec ??? Nitto (?), wife of Francesco Antonio Dragone.
The mother's given name looks like Catarina.

Angela
I was too lazy to figure it out!
:o Never!

Angela
by AngelaGrace56
Yesterday, 09:41
Replies: 3
Views: 61

This is a Death Record which has been translated here for you: https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/language/42333

Angela :)
by AngelaGrace56
Yesterday, 09:38

liviomoreno wrote:
Yesterday, 07:52
17 Jan 1814
Arcangiola Caruso (no age given), daughter of dec Carmine Antonio and dec ??? Nitto (?), wife of Francesco Antonio Dragone.
The mother's given name looks like Catarina.

Angela
by AngelaGrace56
Yesterday, 00:56
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Sulmona, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
Replies: 4
Views: 153

Re: Sulmona, L'Aquila, Abruzzo

Thanks so much for these, Angela! It's certainly laborious going through them, but I've already found one relative! You said that records post-1865 can be found at FamilySearch? Happy to help. I'm pleased that you have already found one relative. Fantastic. It is quite an undertaking going through ...
by AngelaGrace56
16 Feb 2018, 21:30
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Sulmona, L'Aquila, Abruzzo
Replies: 4
Views: 153

Re: Sulmona, L'Aquila, Abruzzo

It looks like there are some here, only the spelling of the town is different.) Sulmona - (1809-1815ish) http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+LAquila/Stato+civile+napoleonico/Solmona/ Sulmona – (1816-1859ish) http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+...
by AngelaGrace56
13 Feb 2018, 09:08
Topic: Baptismal record (translated from Latin by the Diocese)
Views: 89

Re: Baptismal record (translated from Latin by the Diocese)

You are very welcome for the help. It can be a little confusing at times. The word "fu" is singular, and translates to "was". When we see "fu" before a name in the records it generally means that the person is diseased. The word "furono" is plural, and translates to "were". When we see "furono" befo...
by AngelaGrace56
12 Feb 2018, 07:06
Topic: Baptismal record (translated from Latin by the Diocese)
Views: 89

Re: Baptismal record (translated from Latin by the Diocese)

I believe it says: "Giovanni Battista Solari, son of Andrea (Solari), son of the deceased Antonio Maria (Solari)." So Antonio Maria (Solari) was Giovanni Battista's paternal grandfather. Giovanni Battista's mother was Paola Livellara, daughter of Giacomo (Livellara). So Giacomo (Livellara), was Giov...
by AngelaGrace56
07 Feb 2018, 04:05
Topic: COCCHIOLA, Filomena DEATH #4
Replies: 1
Views: 66

Re: COCCHIOLA, Filomena DEATH #4

Death No 4: Filomena Cocchiola Frigento: 27 January 1880, 11.15 am Appearing were Nicolangelo Abbondandolo, 42 yo, and Marciano Di Leo, 53 yo, both contadini, living Frigento. They reported that at 4.20 pm yesterday, in the house in Contrada Valle de Conti, No 10, died Filomena Cocchiola, 33 yo, con...
by AngelaGrace56
05 Feb 2018, 00:01
Topic: Flammia, Agnesa DEATH
Replies: 6
Views: 159

Re: Flammia, Agnesa DEATH

My pleasure, Dolores.

Angela :D
by AngelaGrace56
04 Feb 2018, 06:27
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Carmelo Psicitello
Replies: 1
Views: 79

Re: Carmela Pisciotta

Death No 6: Carmela Pisciotta Santo Stefano (di Camastra): 13 January 1846, 6 pm Before the official appeared Giuseppe Scafidi, 30 yo, molinaro (miller), and Alessandro Morello, 50 yo, villico (farmer), both living in this town. They reported that on the previously mentioned day, ie 13 January 1846,...
by AngelaGrace56
04 Feb 2018, 05:46
Topic: Flammia, Agnesa DEATH
Replies: 6
Views: 159

Re: Flammia, Agnesa DEATH

Death No 67: Agnesa Flammia Frigento: 10 November 1872 Appearing were Giuseppe Pugliese, son of Marciano, 31 yo, farmer, and Angelantonio Calo', son of Ciriaco, 40 yo, farmer, both residing Frigento, grandchildren (or could be nephews) of the deceased. They reported that at 7 pm on 9 November 1872 i...