Search found 63 matches

by CiaoGina
06 Aug 2019, 20:03
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Missing MC-Obtaining Court order in NYC e-filing help
Replies: 0
Views: 596

Missing MC-Obtaining Court order in NYC e-filing help

Hello all, The SF consulate is asking for a court order from a NYC judge stating that my GPs were married because I do not have a MC. My genealogist has looked everywhere for years and it does not exist. I have a packet of 'proof' that they were married. I tried it here in CA Superior Court and the ...
by CiaoGina
14 Dec 2018, 17:25
Topic: Statement from a NYSC Judge
Replies: 4
Views: 1551

Re: Statement from a NYSC Judge

Do you mind emailing me at ciaogina99@gmail.com? My messages wont leave my outbox
Thanks
Gina
by CiaoGina
14 Dec 2018, 05:41

Re: Statement from a NYSC Judge

Hey there it was in my outbox
Sent it again
Thanks
by CiaoGina
13 Dec 2018, 05:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Difficult time finding marriage record-Lorenzo
Replies: 5
Views: 1674

Re: Difficult time finding marriage record-Lorenzo

Hello everyone
I am updating this post and am so frustrated. No luck finding the marriage record. The sf consulate says this or a statement from the court with after many calls to the NYSC I am realizing I need to hire a lawyer Aargh Any referrals? Thanks
by CiaoGina
09 Dec 2018, 17:27

Statement from a NYSC Judge

Has anyone had to get a statement from a Judge in NY?
I have all of my documents that show that my grandparents are married.I have written the affidavit. I don't have an actual marriage license. I am going in circles on the NYSC website and no one answers the phone.
Thanks for any info
Gina
by CiaoGina
17 May 2017, 16:16

Re: Difficult time finding marriage record-Lorenzo

Yes those are both her. I have requested info from the SS office. Cohen was her first husband.Spierto was her second. Her marriage to Peter Lorenzo was around 1928. I have checked Maryland and NJ. I also have a certified, apostiled 1930 census which shows they were married and I am hoping the consul...
by CiaoGina
17 May 2017, 04:51

Difficult time finding marriage record-Lorenzo

Hi all I haven't been here for awhile but you were so helpful with my genealogy/Italian citizenship document search. I am nearly done gathering everything I need but still looking for my grandparents marriage certificate or license or anything official stating that they were married. I have the 1930...
by CiaoGina
23 Jan 2017, 19:46
Topic: 2/21/16 appt to trade in SF are you ready?
Replies: 0
Views: 1160

2/21/16 appt to trade in SF are you ready?

Hi all
I have an appt on February 21st in SF and I am not ready. If you would like to trade and have an appointment later in the year please reply or pm me
Thanks
Gina
by CiaoGina
28 Apr 2016, 23:30
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Sariano, Italy?
Replies: 22
Views: 11187

Re: Sariano, Italy?

Sariano was a guess initially because my father was told that the town started with an S. Yes it does make more sense that she would be from the Basilicata area. Suanj, you mentioned Rosa Santarsiero. Where did you see this last name? On the marriage license of Sebastiano and Maria, there is a Rosa ...
by CiaoGina
28 Apr 2016, 01:05

Well it has been awhile since I sent the email and no response. Any other suggestions?

Grazie
Gina
by CiaoGina
11 Mar 2016, 22:13

I also sent the email to some other communes in the Molise area including that email that you posted. I received some return emails from other communes explaining that they didn't have any information for me and I sent it to Acquaviva d'Isernia twice with no reply back in October. I just sent it aga...
by CiaoGina
11 Mar 2016, 21:41

I sent it there also, twice.
by CiaoGina
11 Mar 2016, 21:03

Here is the email. I sent it to urp@comune.campobasso.it Perhaps I should try snail mail next And I didn't think to include an id photo Thanks for any suggestions ............................ Egregi Signori, Mi chiamo Gina Lorenzo, ndr abito NEGLI STATI UNITI all'indirizzo sopradetto. Cerco Informaz...
by CiaoGina
09 Mar 2016, 18:44

Hi all, I am now trying to obtain a birth record for Maria Romano who was born in the Molise region in Aquaviva d'Isernia. I have written to the commune twice, translating into Italian, with no response. Does anyone have suggestions for someone who may be able to do this for me. I a, happy to pay si...
by CiaoGina
17 Aug 2015, 00:04
Topic: Birth record for Maria Romano near Rome
Replies: 1
Views: 1479

Re: Birth record for Maria Romano near Rome

Nevermind. You all helped me 2 years ago and I completely forgot because I was concentrating on the Lorenzo names!! Thanks again

http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/l ... taly/28599