Search found 111 matches

by lentini
28 Mar 2024, 15:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Police records
Replies: 6
Views: 9625

Re: Police records

The town is Badia di Nicotera and is a fracione of Nicotera. Badia fa parte del comune di Nicotera, in provincia di Vibo Valentia, nella regione Calabria.

If you can send me an email link to PATRIMONIO please as when I search in google a lot of things come up as PATRIMONIO.

Thank you for your help.
by lentini
27 Mar 2024, 20:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Police records
Replies: 6
Views: 9625

Re: Police records

Hi if anyone can help elaborate where I can find details for the mentioned archivio di Stato 'patrimonio'.

thanks
by lentini
02 Mar 2024, 14:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Police records
Replies: 6
Views: 9625

Re: Police records

Hi thanks for the help. Do you have a web address as I found several sites with similar name. The record I am looking for is from the early 1900s.
by lentini
19 Feb 2024, 12:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Police records
Replies: 6
Views: 9625

Police records

Hi all, I just discovered that an great uncle left Italy as he seems to have killed someone in the early 1900s. I wanted to know if there is anywhere we can see old police archived records that perhaps would tell me more what happened or more information. He lived in Calabria.

Thanks in advance
by lentini
08 Dec 2021, 18:12
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation and information help
Replies: 7
Views: 1869

Re: Translation and information help

Thank you so much Cousinvinny!! that is amazing.
by lentini
08 Dec 2021, 05:58
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation and information help
Replies: 7
Views: 1869

Re: Translation and information help

Thank you everyone for your contributions. Much appreciated
by lentini
07 Dec 2021, 08:19
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation and information help
Replies: 7
Views: 1869

Re: Translation and information help

Thank you, so the numbers and dates in the text are more referring to the act and dates sent to the register ?
by lentini
06 Dec 2021, 20:30
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation and information help
Replies: 7
Views: 1869

Translation and information help

Hi all,

I am looking for some help with the translation to the text at the bottom of this marriage certificate attached. I can see the text is in regards to the death of the father of Bruno Lodetti I believe. If someone could please translate for me what it says. I am keen to see if there are any ...
by lentini
18 Apr 2021, 11:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Old Military Records
Replies: 9
Views: 2478

Re: Old Military Records

Pit wrote: 15 Apr 2021, 10:29 About Cremona military Eeugenio's daughter later legitimated.
Pit

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 5.jpg.html
that is him. Thank you
by lentini
16 Apr 2021, 21:54
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation help
Replies: 2
Views: 704

Translation help

Hi could someone please help translate for me the writing on the right hand side for record 18 please.

thank you
by lentini
13 Apr 2021, 20:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Old Military Records
Replies: 9
Views: 2478

Re: Old Military Records

Unfortunately the record I found was not who I was looking for. If anyone can help me.

The name of the soldier is Eugenio Schiavi from Cremona
The information I have is he was involved in the campaigns of independence of Italy in 1860-61 and 1866

If anyone can help find any details about him or ...
by lentini
11 Apr 2021, 22:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Old Military Records
Replies: 9
Views: 2478

Re: Old Military Records

I now have his matricola 1483 and regiment details. Do you think its possible to get more details of the matricola from 1866 ?

Thanks
by lentini
11 Apr 2021, 22:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Old Military Records
Replies: 9
Views: 2478

Re: Old Military Records


https://archiviodistatotorino.beniculturali.it/naviga-patrimonio/progetti/alla-ricerca-dei-garibaldini-scomparsi/
http://www.arabafenice.tn.it/index.php/progetti/la-mappa-ritrovata-le-biografie-dei-garibaldini-del-1866-a-bezzecca
https://www.solferinoesanmartino.it/progetto-torelli/


Thank you ...
by lentini
06 Apr 2021, 22:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Old Military Records
Replies: 9
Views: 2478

Re: Old Military Records

Hi so no places to get military records from that time period ?

Thanks
by lentini
04 Apr 2021, 20:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Old Military Records
Replies: 9
Views: 2478

Re: Old Military Records

darkerhorse wrote: 04 Apr 2021, 20:35 https://i1000.altervista.org/
He was not on this webpage, perhaps not part of the 1000? any other way to see military records from that period ?

Thanks