Search found 26 matches
- 19 May 2019, 18:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Record location Question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 947
Re: Record location Question
Unfortunately my Catherine's parents were Gulia Cannizarro and Salvatore Ribaudo. However that was closer than I have been able to get! Thanks also for the correct spelling. I will try the commune.
- 19 May 2019, 18:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Record location Question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 947
Re: Record location Question
Awesome T thanks! Let me check on the parents names to try to confirm.
- 18 May 2019, 18:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Record location Question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 947
Record location Question
I have been trying to find any records for my Gr grandmother Catherine or Catarina Rubaudo from Mezzojuso, Palermo. According to family records she was born in May of 1893 and married Angelo Sucato at 14 years old in 1906/7 in Mezzojuso.
No matter where I search I cannot find any records on ...
No matter where I search I cannot find any records on ...
- 17 May 2019, 19:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage record help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 826
Re: Marriage record help
Awesome! Thanks T!!
- 16 May 2019, 20:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage record help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 826
Marriage record help
I am looking at the marriage record for Salvatore Mamola and Guila ?? at the bottom of the page.
In the index for parents there is a note. Can some one help me translate this for me please? i am also looking for the brides last name is possible
here is the link:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark ...
In the index for parents there is a note. Can some one help me translate this for me please? i am also looking for the brides last name is possible
here is the link:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark ...
- 20 Feb 2019, 23:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: side note help
- Replies: 1
- Views: 628
side note help
Hello all,
Can someone help me with the side note on the record of Rosa Gatto. I believe she married Geatano Cipro but I cant quite get the dates right.
When I search the Calvi Risorta records for marriage in either 1879 or 1890 I cant find a record.
Any help or thoughts is appreciated.
Valerie ...
Can someone help me with the side note on the record of Rosa Gatto. I believe she married Geatano Cipro but I cant quite get the dates right.
When I search the Calvi Risorta records for marriage in either 1879 or 1890 I cant find a record.
Any help or thoughts is appreciated.
Valerie ...
- 12 Oct 2018, 20:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage record help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2663
Re: Translation of Marriage record help
Thank you so much for this! Sorry it took so long I just saw the response!
- 04 Oct 2018, 20:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Mother and fathers name please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 779
Re: Mother and fathers name please
Thank You!
- 04 Oct 2018, 03:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Mother and fathers name please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 779
Mother and fathers name please
Hi all!
All i need form this document is the name of Maria Micheala Cavagnoulo's mother and Father. I just cannot make out the handwriting.
Thank you in advance
Valerie
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/1893/31752_221166-02821?backurl=https%3a%2f%2fsearch.ancestry.com%2fsearch%2fdb.aspx%3fdbid ...
All i need form this document is the name of Maria Micheala Cavagnoulo's mother and Father. I just cannot make out the handwriting.
Thank you in advance
Valerie
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/1893/31752_221166-02821?backurl=https%3a%2f%2fsearch.ancestry.com%2fsearch%2fdb.aspx%3fdbid ...
- 06 Sep 2018, 19:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage record help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2663
Re: Translation of Marriage record help
Can you tell what the relationship is for Severio and Marcellino?
- 06 Sep 2018, 18:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage record help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2663
Re: Translation of Marriage record help
This is so amazing Thank you so much for your help. This unlocks a mystery! Worth pouring over hundreds of documents to find this one!
- 05 Sep 2018, 22:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage record help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2663
Translation of Marriage record help
Hello All
Can someone help me with a complete translation of this marriage record? I may have just found a big missing piece to a puzzle! The family had always believed that Maria Carmina Stellato was married to Marcelino Molitierno, however it looks like she was a widow when she married Severio ...
Can someone help me with a complete translation of this marriage record? I may have just found a big missing piece to a puzzle! The family had always believed that Maria Carmina Stellato was married to Marcelino Molitierno, however it looks like she was a widow when she married Severio ...
- 15 Aug 2018, 20:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: death record help please
- Replies: 1
- Views: 620
death record help please
Can some one help me translate the death reocrd for Antonio Stelatto.
I am trying to attach the link but this ismy first try so please let me know if this does not work
Thank you in advance
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/1893/31752_221150-02249?backurl=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ancestry.com ...
I am trying to attach the link but this ismy first try so please let me know if this does not work
Thank you in advance
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/1893/31752_221150-02249?backurl=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ancestry.com ...
- 13 Aug 2018, 22:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death record translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 861
Re: Death record translation
Im not sure if this is how you connect a link:
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/18 ... 1150-02269
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/18 ... 1150-02269
- 10 Aug 2018, 17:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death record translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 861
Death record translation
Hi all,
Can some one help me with the translation for this one. The writing is too hard for me to make out.
Antonio Stelatto.
I am mostly looking for dates, ages and realtives ( wife, parents, others...) and occupation.
Thank you in advance!
Can some one help me with the translation for this one. The writing is too hard for me to make out.
Antonio Stelatto.
I am mostly looking for dates, ages and realtives ( wife, parents, others...) and occupation.
Thank you in advance!