Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I'm trying to figure out the birth date. The record date is May 1, 1854. The birthdate appears to be on the 18th, but that doesn't look like the expected month of Aprile (is it?). What is the word written in the space for the month?
OK that makes sense. I was wondering why it didn't say "dieciotto" But I also wonder why they used corrente for the year and not for the month.
Thanks.
I've made several cousin connections using ancestry.com. With many of them we will simply exchange an email here and there on ancestry.com and compare some notes. I find that most people go to ancestry.com mainly to have a DNA test, an aren't that interested in building a family tree, making connect...