Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I have 2 request letters here I am ready to mail out. The problem is I wanted to include IRC's with the letters. I have gone to my local post office and they gave me international postage stamps but when I asked for IRC's to include for return postage they said they have not seen those in years.
I was told that I can include the international stamps for them to use as return postage.....is this true? If not how do I get IRC's??
Also how many would I include? stamps or IRC's?
The legal requirements for recognition of Italian citizenship claims made by persons born abroad, but whose births were never registered with an Italian consular agency, vary considerably according to particular circumstances, and also depend upon existing treaties between the Italian Republic and v...