Thanks for sharing! I've learned a lot about Italian genealogy since I joined this forum. I'm starting my German genealogy soon (just emailed a cousin a week ago) and will be sure to watch the videos for it.
Thanks for this information. I just passed it along to the president of my village genealogy club as well as to the people who attended the Italian genealogy workshop I ran in mid March.
The video class on Italian Geneology by the LDS was very helpful to me as a non Italian speaker in extracting pertinent info from Italian vital records.
I've made several cousin connections using ancestry.com. With many of them we will simply exchange an email here and there on ancestry.com and compare some notes. I find that most people go to ancestry.com mainly to have a DNA test, an aren't that interested in building a family tree, making connect...