Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I have to write this to say many thanks to Italian Genealogy for all the help they have given me in furthering my quest. I have made contact with a cousin in Camogli who has contacted me by post and invited me to visit them when i arrive in October. I wrote to all the Repetto's in Camogli ( Which was provided by Italian Genealogy ). I was suprised to get a reply, as we live in a era of suspicion.
I hope this post gives others inspiration to continue their quest.
An Italian novel for kids called "La Freccia Azzurra" (The Blue Arrow) says that all the children in the world wait for Christmas Eve to get presents from Santa Clause, but Italian kids are the luckiest in the world because they get presents again on the 6th of January by the Befana. Who is the Befa...