Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Hello I hope someone can help me. I found one of my uncle's and my ggrandfather on the ellis island site and they say on their passenger list that they left a mother in itlay. I am haveing trouble reading what they wrote down for her name. If someone can help me I would really appreciate it. My ggrandfather's passener list is listed under Veneziano, Broccia Gppe. and his brother is listed under Veneziano, Calogero.
Thanks alot,
HVeneziano
HVeneziano wrote:Hello I hope someone can help me. I found one of my uncle's and my ggrandfather on the ellis island site and they say on their passenger list that they left a mother in itlay. I am haveing trouble reading what they wrote down for her name. If someone can help me I would really appreciate it. My ggrandfather's passener list is listed under Veneziano, Broccia Gppe. and his brother is listed under Veneziano, Calogero.
Thanks alot,
HVeneziano
The typical Italian lineage dates from circa 1600, and for most of us that's reasonably profound. But who wants to be "typical" when you might be able to trace a lineage into the 1500s or even into the Middle Ages? Because success in this field requires practice and perseverance, as well as skills m...