Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
I have to admit that I am having trouble seeing those letters. Should I flip a coin?
Your help is very much appreciated.
I went with Barbato because what you may see as a "v" looks like it could be an "r" and a lowercase "b" that begins with a right to left loop at the top. I think the bottom of the "b" has some faded ink which makes it harder to see.
This concise historical presentation is intended not as an exhaustive sociological treatise, but as a general introduction for the layman. It is presumed that the reader has already reviewed Italian Heraldry, Nobility & Genealogy. Because of the highly individual nature of genealogical and heral...