Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Need someone to double check this for me. I have Luigia Campagnano, died October 7, 1882. She was 67? years old. I can't make out the town where she or her parents are from. The death record is from Castel Campagnano. Thanks!
leryan wrote:Need someone to double check this for me. I have Luigia Campagnano, died October 7, 1882. She was 67? years old. I can't make out the town where she or her parents are from. The death record is from Castel Campagnano. Thanks!
Luigia died on the 6th (ieri - yesterday) at 11 AM
She was 67 years old and a widow (vedova)
What you are reading for town is "questa comune" - "this town"
After her mother and father it says "in life in this town"
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...