Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I saved the hardest one for last!!
Record #196 Pasqualina Cillo
4 Sept 1872, born ?
Cervinara
F: Maggio Cillo, age ?, occup ?
M: ?
W#1: ?
W#2: ?
I just can't read this one.
Thanks, Jerry http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/ ... llo70.jpg/
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Haztek wrote:I saved the hardest one for last!!
Record #196 Pasqualina Cillo
4 Sept 1872 @ 10 AM, born @ 6 PM on the 2nd.
Cervinara
F: Alfonso Marzio Cillo, son of deceased Giuseppe, age 28, occup peasant farmer
M: Teresa Esposito, daughter of deceased Nicola, age 26, peasant farmer House at Frazione Salamoni
W#1: Antonio Ricci of deceased Raffaele, 50
W#2: Giuseppe Bruno of deceased Alessandro, 60 Both are laborers
I just can't read this one.
Thanks, Jerry http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/ ... llo70.jpg/
Ever since I was a little boy, my dad would show me my great grandfather's card, and tell me that he was a count in Italy. I was always intrigued by that, but never really thought about asking my grandmother questions, or anyone else for that matter. About ten years ago, as more and more information...